Get rid of the flies, cockroaches and reduce the waste!
Get rid of the bad smells in pit and Blair toilets in 12 hours!
A SAFE ORGANIC TREATMENT FOR
FULL AND SMELLY PIT AND BLAIR TOILETS, SEPTIC TANKS, FRENCH DRAIN, SOAK PITS AND PACKAGE PLANTS
TREATMENT OF WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANTS TREATING EFFLUENT FROM RESIDENCES, ABATTOIRS, AGRICULTURE AND INDUSTRY
WHAT IS BIO-ACTIVATOR?
Bio-Activator consists of naturally occurring micro-organisms attached to organic compost.
It quickly stimulates the bacteria in situ so that the waste quickly decomposes. In the process it prevents the generation of smells. When the smells are gone then the flies and cockroaches are no longer attracted.
All the components in Bio-Activator originate from South Africa and therefore it is proudly South African!
- Bio-Activator is entirely natural and it does not contain any hazardous or poisonous chemicals or enzymes.
- This product will reduce the incidence of pathogens entering the ground water system (bad bacteria is reduced so that it has less impact on the drinking water).
- The soil and the ecology in general will benefit from this product.
BENEFITS FOR TOILETS
- The lifespan of pit toilets can be extended almost indefinitely depending on the amount of rubbish such as plastic packets, nappies, sanitary towels, etc already in the pit/trench and also as long as no more is thrown in.
- The regular use of this product will prevent the level of the waste from rising and the pit/trench will not get full. It should therefore not be necessary to dig another pit again while it is being treated with Bio-Activator and if no more rubbish is thrown into the toilet.
- There should never be any reason for a septic tank to be emptied with a vacuum tanker if correctly treated. Regular treatments with Bio-Activator and good housekeeping practices can make this a reality.
RESTORATION OF DIGNITY, ESPECIALLY FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN
- The toilet area no longer has to be avoided because of the bad smells.
- The people using the toilets no longer suffer the indignity of using smelly toilets full of flies and cockroaches.
- Less embarrassment for visitors.
THE ADVANTAGES OF BIO-ACTIVATOR IN WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANTS
- Prevents the generation of odours
- Stops the production of hydrogen sulphide
- Greatly increases bacterial metabolic rate
- Improves the ability to handle shock loads
- Improves bacterial breakdown of organic material
- Very effective on organically overloaded treatment plants
- Increases treatment plant capacity dramatically
- Prevents ponding and solids build-up in trickling filters
- Increases the rate of nitrogen cycling
Bio-Activator is suited for treating:
- Tannery effluent
- Textile effluent
- Distillery effluent
- Sorghum brewery effluent
- Soft drink and bottling plant effluent
- Beer brewery and bottling plant effluent
- Municipal Sewage and waste water treatment plants for hotels, resorts and housing complexes
- Abattoir effluent
- Dairy effluent
- It prevents the generation of odours in landfills
Bio-Activator positively promotes and enhances the capabilities of:
- Anaerobic Digesters
- Activated sludge
- Sludge Lagoons
- Oxidation Ponds
Bio-Activator will specifically reduce and render the following to standard:
- Chemical Oxygen Demand
- Biological Oxygen Demand
- Total Suspended Solids
- Total Dissolved Solids
WHAT IS BIO-ACTIVATOR NOT?
Bio-Activator is not:
- a chemical
Unlike most other products Bio-Activator is harmless to people, animals and crops. The Material Safety Data Sheet can be downloaded for further information.
The South African Bureau of Standards does not have a standard for testing organic/microbial compounds such as Bio-Activator and as such they cannot certify it. Any product therefore which is labeled "organic", and which carries SABS certification, has a chemical component and it would be only this portion of the product which the SABS has certified.
Logo design by Shelz