Get rid of the flies, cockroaches and reduce the waste!
Get rid of the bad smells in pit and Blair toilets in 12 hours!
A SAFE ORGANIC TREATMENT FOR
FULL AND SMELLY PIT AND BLAIR TOILETS, SEPTIC TANKS, FRENCH DRAIN, SOAK PITS AND PACKAGE PLANTS
TREATMENT OF WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANTS TREATING EFFLUENT FROM human settlements, ABATTOIRS, distilleries, bottling AND milk processing PLANTS, etc.
INDIVIDUAL TREATMENT DOSES
100g first time treatment: R120.00
These treatments can be ordered in any quantity or combination of dosages. Postage costs will depend on the quantity ordered (costs will be provided on application).
1. Year Supply treatment program is a package for a pit toilet or septic tank which is being treated for the very first-time with this product. It is structured to remove the smells (and the flies), to digest the waste and restore the function in a pit toilet or septic tank (if the cause of the problem is organic dysfunction or overload). It will then maintain it in for the next 12 months by keeping the smells away and by digesting the waste efficiently. The toilet must first be treated with the 100g treatment. One week later use 1 x 25g treatment. One month later use 1 x 25g treatment and 1 x 25g for every month afterwards. This program contains 1 x 100g treatment and 12 x 25g Bio-Activator treatments at a discounted price.
Year Supply: R400.00 (regular cost R480.00)
2. One year Maintenance treatment program is a package which is structured to maintain a pit toilet or septic tank (which has previously been treated by Bio-Activator) by keeping the smells away and the level of the waste down. The toilet must be treated monthly with 1 x 25g treatment. This program contains 12 x 25g Bio-Activator treatments at a discounted price.
One year Maintenance: R300.00 (regular cost R360.00)
3. Starter Pack treatment program is a package for a pit toilet or septic tank which is being treated for the very first-time with this product. It is very similar to the Year Supply except that the treatment period is only 3 months. The toilet must first be treated with the 100g treatment. One week later use 1 x 25g treatment. One month later use 1 x 25g treatment and finally another month later 1 x 25g. This package is suitable for toilets which are full and smelly as well as toilets which just require maintenance. It contains a 100g treatment and 3 x 25g Bio-Activator treatments.
Starter Pack: R175.00 (regular cost R210.00)
Costs will be confirmed when each order is placed. Overnight courier costs will be quoted if this method is preferred. You will be provided with the waybill/tracking number as soon as the parcel has been posted.
Orders may be placed by:
If you do not receive a response within 24 hours then it may be because my spam filter has classed your email address as spam, in this case sorry! But then please contact me by either cell/phone, sms, Whatsapp, fax or Skype and I will get back to you.
Mobile 1: +27 (0) 61 585 0355
Mobile 2: +27 (0) 83 239 8572 (Whatsapp only)
Landline: +27 (0) 39 - 682 7585
Fax: +27 (0) 86 657 9892
Processing your order:
The cost of each order, including the cost of shipping, will be advised by return e-mail/sms/Whatsapp/fax or Skype. Orders are processed when payment has been received.
Secure method of payment:
1. Electronic funds transfer
2. Direct cash deposit at the relevant ATM
These details will be advised when the costs are confirmed.
International customers have the option of:
1. Telegraphic Transfer or Moneygram (preferred): details will be advised when the costs are confirmed.
2. Paypal if it is available in your country. You will receive a secure, direct link to Paypal when the costs are confirmed.
Please take note that payments by cheque, transfers between banks or any other method which entails clearance of the funds, or where there is a waiting period applicable, will only be accepted as payment when the funds have cleared and reflect in the account.
Not VAT registered, therefore no VAT is charged
Logo design by Shelz